at sea

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Party

Long before I came into this apartment, I heard good things about the fancy departmental Christmas Party. Unfortunately, for some unknown reasons (at least unknown to me), we did not have one last year. It was quite disappointing although at the same time a relief. Because at that time, I did not have a proper dress for such an event. This past summer, I went home for a happy vacation, of course. I got this wonderful Chinese dress from my cousin. It was so gorgeous that the first time I saw it, I decided to wear it for the Christmas Party:)
Since I came back from home, a lot of things happened, good or bad. I have to say the stress was quite unbelievable and in the end, I lost probably 10 pounds. Not surprisingly, I am smaller now. Things changed during the past month and I feel myself again. The problem was, the "gorgeous dress" was big on me now. Fortunately, I found this slip which perfectly fits the dress.
Of course I dressed up for the party! My friend put make up on a professional level on me, too. So, here I am. I was told I was the hottest person in the party that night:p Hahahaha, so flattering...
I had a great night, too. I had never danced so much in my life. The boss even said I was a good dancer, which, to my fully knowledge, is not true:)
Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone, anyone; a Happy New Year. Wish you all the best!

1 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Greenapple said...

wow you look gorgeous! you dressed-up, you danced, you simply rock!

glad to hear that you had great fun! may you have more fun in the upcoming future!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home