at sea

Monday, November 27, 2006

Girls night in at Maya's place

We went to Maya's new house last Sunday, for a girls night in, also a house-warming party. She bough the house this past Sep. It's a three-bedroom, two-story apartment with a big basement. She has already done a good job of organizing and decorating the home. It's really a home feeling house, and I like it a lot. When you have your own place, the whole world would be a little different, that's what I found. Wish my dearest Maya all the best!
ps. She knew I like the Kinder Surprises and bought me a dozen of them. It's such a fun time for me to open all of them and have a good collection of the toys:) Feel special! Even better, I still have the choclate in hands now:)

3 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger 帕米尔の雪 said...

感觉真不错,哈哈哈,居然也看懂哩!虽然有些词还不是很明白,看懂个大概

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger 帕米尔の雪 said...

今天心血来潮,也想弄个英语博客,不过后来发现这里的模板不好看,又不想弄了。嘻嘻,知不知道咋注销啊?^_^

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger at sea said...

I don't know:) Keep it then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home