at sea

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

looking for an apartment, how hard it can be

I am looking for an apartment for the coming September. How hard can it be? Oh, God! It can be very hard. Why? First of all, I don't want to live with anyone else. I guess it's the time of my life that I want to depend all on myself and take control of my time, my feelings as well. Sometimes, I feel the older I get, the more I enjoy alone time. Sky can be blue, I can feel free. This is the feeling I want. On the other side, I am a poor student. Living alone can be very very expensive and I cannot afford to live by myself in a decent one bedroom apartment. How bad the situation is!? Heng, I will keep looking. Maybe, I will move a little further than I think. I now have to balance which I care the most: distance (which means safety), comfort, or money. I don't know. All I know is that I have to go out to look for it. Good luck to me, I guess.

哇,从6点一直一直走到晚上8点半,累得我腿都没有知觉了.哎,找房子还真是累呀!

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Greenapple said...

have you considered the apartment building I once lived on Queen st?

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger at sea said...

Dear, I found one apartment already. I am so lucky that finally my landlady gave me a bachelor apartment in the same building. It's a little bit expensive. However, it's a good apartment. I like it a lot. Everything works out here. Don't worry too much:) Maybe I shouldn't have complained too much. I am such a lucky dog:)
How's your new life in the new apartment?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home